Welcome to Allison does blogging, 2.0. That’s right, retired blogger back at it again.
A LOT has changed in the blog world since I casually exited back in 2014. Why did I leave it? I don’t know really, I think I was going through a lot of personal growth and it just wasn’t as fulfilling anymore. That being said, I am excited to be back, but can we talk about the learning curve?? My heavens, I feel like I have been studying for finals over here.
For those of you who are new, hi, I am Allison. Here is the abridged info you will need:
1. I am closer to my 40th birthday than I am to my 21st (WHEN.DID.THIS.HAPPEN?!)
2. I am a newlywed, and am 100% obsessed with my husband
3. Lexington KY, born and raised
4. I am a hair stylist and makeup artist, and own a business with one of my best friends. We are in year six of bridal beautifying and this past year I was voted ‘Best Hair Stylist of the South 2017’ by Southern Weddings Magazine, so that was awesome
5. I have a 12 year old pug named Sadie, so yeah I am “one of those pug people”
To read a little more about what I have been up to since I last blogged, click here to read my most recent life update post!
The best way to contact me is through the contact page on this website, and I promise I will attempt to answer in a timely manner, ha!