Well girls, I am back from family vacay 2k11, and I can say it was a success.
1. we didn't get grounded
2. I did not kiss any boys under or equal to the age of 20 (please reference last year)
3. We got kicked out of not one but 2 fountains
4. I bartered with security for my confiscated Louis
5. successfully impersonated Carrie Underwood on stage
6. Planked many a object
7. met the 'crab connoisseur'
8. spent four hours at the spa! ;)
9. read the Help
10. had a great time with my parents, sissies, and Lil' LouLou's boyfriend Matt!
More to come later, but here are some pics.
Carrie impersonating, and a really, REALLY sweaty man.
a lovely photo shoot
Ma fam :)
The lovebirds. I got so sick of hearing them call each other 'babe' that I outlawed that term, and insisted they refer to each other as 'dude'.
Surprisingly they listened, and it was hysterical.
Baby Lou loves any place where she can order off the kids menu, and get a bud light.
Lil' Lou planking the stage. Apparently all the kids are doing this 'planking' thing. Haha
The famous test testers at the back porch...
"it's the crab connoisseur! the crab connoisseur in the flesh!" - Matt.
So fun. But I am so exhausted. And I am terrified to check my inbox tomorrow. Terrified.
xoxo missed you all!